Watermill Country Club memberships include your entire family - you, your spouse and dependent children* are entitled to the full use of the facilities of the Club as set by the Governing Board.
Social Pending Active
Our Social Pending Active Membership is a membership prior to becoming a full Active Membership, which there is approximately a one year wait. As a Social Pending Active Member you have the following privileges:
- May play unlimited golf according to the schedule of play. May participate in Club events on a available basis, following the Active Member sign-up. A Social Pending Active Member may make tee times two days in advance of the date of play.
- May sponsor guests subject to payment of applicable fees. Family members of the SPA Member shall be considered guests.
- Practice facility utilization. May use practice facilities, driving range and putting green, execption on Wednesdays.
- The spouse of a SPA Member shall be eligible to become a member of the Spouses Golf Association and may golf according to the Associates Golf Schedule of Play.
- Children of SPA Members from age 10 through 21 shall be permitted to participate in group golf lessons and play in the Junior Golf Program, upon payment of the yearly dues.
- Full use of our pool, tennis courts and athletic club.
Watermill also offers a Junior Active Membership, available to only children of Active Members. Our Social Membership offers limited golf privileges, five times outside of golfing season, 5 times as a guest of an Active Member and 5 times after 2:00 PM on Saturdays. Our golfing season is May 1st through September 30th. As a Social Member you may sponsor guests, subject to payment of applicable fees. You may participate in all social and dining activities in the clubhouse. The pool, tennis courts and athletic club are also available to you.
- The 258-acre property is home to a 18-hole championship golf course that is consistently rated 2nd-3rd in the city with a slope rating of 137.
- With regularlity hosted the U.S. Open Section Qualifier. (1992, 1993 1994 and 1997.)
- Our tudor style clubhouse was built in the 1930's with the most recentrenovation completed in May of 1993 and May of 1999.
- The clubhouse is home to casual and formal dining rooms as well as a private dining room that can accommodate a party or reception up to 350.
- Olympic size swimming pool with junior programs.
- Seven tennis courts, four har-tru and three asphalt, four of which are lighted.
- Tennis programs for junioors,, women, men and couples.
- A recreational facility which houses a 3000 sq. ft. state of the art exercise facility, locker rooms, a tennis pro shop, snack bar, child care and a masseur.
- The completed membership nomination form must include the signatures of the two sponsors and list three seconders.
- The sponsors and seconders are required to submit a letter of recommendation.
- The sponsors are required to complete a sponsor form along with the letter of recommendation.
- For Active Membership both sponsors must be Active Members.
- A check for the corresponding initiation fee should accompany the nomination form. Corporate checks cannot be accepted for initiation fees.
- A photograph of the family is required and will be posted for thirty days and a dinner with the membership committee prior to the nomination being presented to the Board of Trustees for membership.